Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Alright,
So today's weather was extra crappy, but I'm sure you all know about it. There was a 200+ car accident on 96. I hope that everyone was okay. It's pretty sad.

So I went to work today and my boss talked to me and I may become a receptionist. That would be exciting. It's a definite step-up. I'm excited to start training.

Finally things are looking up. I can honestly say-It's all God. Thankyou Paul for the wonderful verse you gave me the other day. It really made me have a more positive outlook. I'm still a work in progress. It's nice to be reminded of that, I still have hope. Yeah!

I went to church tonight and it was loud. Real good and it was informational and funny. I like their band, they are pretty good.

I got wicked exciting news today. Shine Down is going to be in concert at the Machine Shop and tickets are only $15. They're performing with Theory of a Dead Man. I'm going and it'll be great. I've never been to the Machine Shop, but I've heard many things about it. I'll report after I'm sure.

Little shout out to my closest friends (okay so most of you are out of country). I love you guys and you+God=my strength. And I thank you both. You have been encouraging and no one could show me greater friends. You are all wonderful examples and I'm blessed to know you.

Hope everyone is doing well and that you recognize God's blessings when they come. Call me call me! I'm praying for my friends in general and that includes you.

1 Comments:

At January 16, 2005 at 5:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe...

Has it really been a week since I left you? Part of me says this week flew by faster than I ever imagined, another part of me says it was the longest week ever! Off to school! Happy Monday!

love ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home