Saturday, January 22, 2005

I love the snow. It's white and clean. Makes everything look bright and new and perfect. It's the exact opposite of the jumbling black chaos I call life.

All together I have had a better week than last week and I was about to boast of not crying, but alas I failed. I cried for approximately 15 minutes tonight. Wishing for things to be different, when in reality I should be thankful I haven't made my life any worse. I don't know who said doing the right thing wasn't always easy, but they sure knew what they were talking about. It's like I'm battling with myself; my spirit is fighting with my heart and my mind is trying to figure it out and settle it down. Sometimes I wish I could take feelings away all together-life might just be easier. I think what I detest about them the most is I can't control them. They pop up out of no where and I might be able to hide them for awhile, but I can't hide forever.

On a happier note I got new tires and they are so much better than my old ones. Granted, anything could be better. Work is good and I thank God for my family and a few good friends. Someday I know I'll match the snow. Granted I'll be dead and in heaven, but hey it'll be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home